This is a very high speed 16 state maximum a posteriori (MAP)
soft-in-soft-out (SISO) triple interleaved error control decoder with
log-likelihood-ratio outputs for both the data and parity bits.
- 16 state soft-in-soft-out (SISO) maximum a posteriori (MAP) triple
interleaved error control decoder and systematic recursive
- Up to 95 Mbit/s decoding speed
- Rate 1/2, 1/3, or 1/4 with optional punctured inputs
- 6-bit received data, 8-bit soft-in and soft-out data for information
and parity bits for all rates
- 8-bit branch metric inputs for rate 1/2
- Optional code polynomials
- Optional block decoding with or without tail
- Optional max-log-MAP or log-MAP algorithm with 9 or 17 programmable
- Continuous sliding block algorithm with sliding block lengths of 32 or
- Low decoding delay (400 or 784 CLK cycles)
- No external RAM required
- Asynchronous logic free design
- Ideal for high speed iterative decoding of CCSDS turbo codes
- Available as BIT/MCS files for download into Xilinx Virtex field
programmable gate arrays (FPGA) or EDIF/VHDL core.
- Data Sheet
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Last update 19 Dec 2000. Home